be my slave ♥













Profile.
The name is Emelyn. She love her father a lot. She's a photography lover. She's an aspiring multimedia designer. Just a girl who still waiting for the miracles, waiting to achieve her dreams ♥


♥

Tagboard.



Twitties.
Click.
Rewind.


Footsteps.
Information.

Welcome to ♥ Your Highness Mother Fucker ; be my slave ♥ .



    Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010
    Time: 10:09 PM
wonderful weekend ever

    had a outing with my babes since 3 of us didn't hang out for some time already.
    me, cam-whoring in the car as usual.
    I love my hair and make up,clean, neat and simple.
    babe yee
    me and babe wen

    had a blast night @ The Opera
    glad all my friends can mix well together!
    and we rock the club ♥

    babe Wen ♥
    babe Yee ♥
    froggie Min Ton
    my favorite bitch Loke
    meet Junee there too
    Justin Khoo
    Xing Hao
    bumped into lembu WC
    Min Ton, Esther and me
    Esther's friend
    SK and Kenny

    ♥
    we took so lots of pictures yesterday.
    party so hard, had so much fun!
    I love you people ♥


    okay, parties end.
    back to reality and start doing projects now since I did not did any of them this weekend!
    kill me, I'm emo girl again.



    this is missemelyn's blog, last but not least I have to say "BAD SKIN CONDITION"
    fucking pimples growing again!
    okay, shurong stop complaining this to me anymore.
    it had already became a quote of mine :D


back to top.