be my slave ♥













Profile.
The name is Emelyn. She love her father a lot. She's a photography lover. She's an aspiring multimedia designer. Just a girl who still waiting for the miracles, waiting to achieve her dreams ♥


♥

Tagboard.



Twitties.
Click.
Rewind.


Footsteps.
Information.

Welcome to ♥ Your Highness Mother Fucker ; be my slave ♥ .



    Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010
    Time: 12:38 PM
roarrr.

    holla, how was Chinese New Year?
    mine wasn't going well I guess.
    visited Pulau Ketam for a day and my skin get sensitive again, very dry and appear red-ness.
    fml, I'm so not happy okay!

    went Kuala Selangor too because of the fucking fireflies.
    luckily I manage to get 2 lovely shoots that day.
    else, I'm gonna pissed like wtfbbq!

    anyway, I'm back in SP.
    hometown is always the best ♥
    but too bad, many of my friends went back already so I doesn't really meet up much of them.

    I haven't start any of my projects.
    don't have the mood for it at all because my skin is dry.
    I know this might sound lame to you, but I'm serious okay.


    okay, gonna do mask now and off to popo's house later!
    ♥


back to top.